Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Convocation 2011 UTM



Friday, 25th March
- Woke up at 9am
- Went to Putrajaya to send Syahida her precious pictures untuk masuk dalam slideshow - But in the end dia xmasukkan pn..xsompat katenye..ponat aku je..hehe
- Lunch kat our house in BSP with mak n abah. :)
- 3pm : Off to JB!
- Check in GOODHOPE Hotel,Skudai around 8pm . 

Saturday,26th March - The Day
- Bangun seawal 615am occay!!
- 8am arrived at UTM . Sultanah Zarith Sofiah arrived around 930am. Hbs around 1130 am! At last,grad jgk akoo...Syukur,Alhamdulillah! :)
 
Hubby - Me - Mak - Abah - Bro Firdaus

Mak n abah :)

With my lovey-dovey hubby

Ngan bestie Yati 

-After habis Majlis Konvokesyen,makan2 etc, check in at Thistle Hotel,Johor Bharu.
Perfect room,spacious,comfy! Weeeeee....








Sunday, 27th March 
-Check out , off to KL arnd 4pm.
 
3 days 2 nights in JB : 
It was a great experience,my first time traveling with MIL@mak and FIL@abah.Alhamdulillah saya dapat parents in law yg teramat sgt best & sporting! 
To my hubby, thanks thanks thanks for everything, teman p JB, drove all the way KL-JB, teman p pasar karat JB,  helped me choosing the right baju kurung for my convocation and etc etc ! Love u more than L O V E! *_*

P/S : Sis syida & bro Fik, sori naa kakak xdapat datang wedding korang! I believed both of u understand my situation. We are both very HAPPY for you, and to my new brother, fikry ,WELOME to our family!  (p/s : syida, tolong makan nasi cpt2..sian suami awak!)

Unknown - Fikry - Syahida -Syafinaz
 


No comments:

Post a Comment